AnthroPortugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fórum de Antropologia e Genética

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Postem os vossos resultados do 23andMe (ou outro teste comercial)
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 12:15 pm by Endovelicus

» The Portuguese of the US
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 5:03 am by CKMordi

» Eurogenes K11 e K12
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 11:30 pm by CKMordi

» Eurogenes Global 25
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes Hunter Gatherer vs. Farmer Admixture Proportions
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 8:42 pm by CKMordi

» Eurogenes EUtest
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 2:21 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K12b
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 10:36 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K10
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 10:07 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K9
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 pm by Endovelicus

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
A pigmentação dos portugueses
Eurogenes Global 25
Eurogenes K13
The Cagots / Os Agotes
Postem os vossos resultados do 23andMe (ou outro teste comercial)
World Medieval G25 Unscaled Calculator
What Music Are You Listening To? - Que Música Ouvem?
LM Genetics k36 report
Locate Portuguese Surnames
Map Lovers
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is LusoAmerican

Our users have posted a total of 290 messages in 65 subjects

Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CKMordi

CKMordi

Female

Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  Empty
PostSubject: Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!    Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:21 pm

More insanity from the US:

Erica Thomas, a local lawmaker who no one had heard of until two days ago, went shopping. While there, the heavily pregnant black woman went through the express lane, the ten-items-or-less lane, despite having more than fifteen items in her cart.

An irate customer, a man with blond hair, told her to go to the other lane and go "back where she came from."

For this, she took to twitter claiming that she had been racially harassed by a white man. Twitter erupted in protest. Major news papers wrote articles about it. There were news casts and press releases.

Said white man, Eric Sparkes, with blond hair, European features, and pale skin, explained that he was talking about her going back to another line. Besides, he told the world, the's not white because he's Cuban.
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.businessinsider.my%2Fsites%2F3%2F2019%2F07%2F5d34b02a36e03c5d80392f44

This made national news.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/21/us/erica-thomas-georgia.html?searchResultPosition=1
Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!  Screen-Shot-2019-07-21-at-4.57.04-PM

The US in the current year, ladies and gentlemen.
Back to top Go down

Customers argue at the supermarket, news at eleven!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnthroPortugal :: International Area-
Jump to: