AnthroPortugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fórum de Antropologia e Genética

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Postem os vossos resultados do 23andMe (ou outro teste comercial)
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 12:15 pm by Endovelicus

» The Portuguese of the US
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 5:03 am by CKMordi

» Eurogenes K11 e K12
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 11:30 pm by CKMordi

» Eurogenes Global 25
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes Hunter Gatherer vs. Farmer Admixture Proportions
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 8:42 pm by CKMordi

» Eurogenes EUtest
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 2:21 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K12b
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 10:36 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K10
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 10:07 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K9
Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 pm by Endovelicus

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
A pigmentação dos portugueses
Eurogenes Global 25
Eurogenes K13
The Cagots / Os Agotes
Postem os vossos resultados do 23andMe (ou outro teste comercial)
World Medieval G25 Unscaled Calculator
What Music Are You Listening To? - Que Música Ouvem?
LM Genetics k36 report
Locate Portuguese Surnames
Map Lovers
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is LusoAmerican

Our users have posted a total of 290 messages in 65 subjects

Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Endovelicus

Endovelicus

mtDNA : H
Male

Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn   Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn 821392e6-cfe3-40a0-8890-9fe7b2239085

Quote :
Untangle the jargon and understand how you're involved in everyday economics

If you want to get to grips with the basics of economics and understand a subject that affects British citizens on a daily basis, then look no further than Economics For Dummies. This easy to understand guide takes you through the world of economics from understanding micro- and macroeconomics to demystifying complex topics such as capitalism and recession.

This updated edition walks you through the history, principles and theories of economics as well as breaking down all the complicated terminology, leaving you clued up on economics in no time.

Getting to grips explore the science of economics and how people deal with scarcity Keeping an eye on it learn all about macroeconomics and how economists keep track of everything Watch patterns emerge understand why monitoring consumer behaviour is vital and all you need to know about microeconomics Your recession guide expert advice on recessions and a detailed look at why they occur

Open the book and find:

Why you should care about economics and how it affects you Tools to help you understand a recession A guide to seductive economic fallacies All you need to know on monetary and fiscal policies How supply and demand can be made easy Why it's vital to track consumer choices An in-depth look at a profit-maximising firm and the core of capitalism Guidance on property rights and wrongs

Learn to:

Look through economic history and spot the trends Understand micro- and macroeconomics Get to grips with consumer behaviour and its influence on the economy Spot the signs of a recession and see how economic decisions affect you

Quote :

Table of contents
Introduction.

Part I: Economics: The Science of How People Deal with Scarcity.

Chapter 1: What Does Economics Study? And Why Should You Care?
Chapter 2: Cake or Ice Cream? Tracking Consumer Choices.
Chapter 3: Producing the Right Stuff in the Right Way to Maximise Human Happiness.

Part II: Macroeconomics: The Science of Economic Growth and Stability.

Chapter 4: Measuring the Macroeconomy: How Economists Keep Track of Everything.
Chapter 5: Inflation Frustration: Why More Money Isn't Always a Good Thing.
Chapter 6: Understanding Why Recessions Happen.
Chapter 7: Fighting Recessions with Monetary and Fiscal Policy.

Part III: Microeconomics: The Science of Consumer and Firm Behaviour.

Chapter 8: Supply and Demand Made Easy.
Chapter 9: Getting to Know Homo Economicus, the Utility-Maximising Consumer.
Chapter 10: The Core of Capitalism: The Profit-Maximising Firm.
Chapter 11: Why Economists Love Free Markets and Competition.
Chapter 12: Monopolies: How Badly Would You Behave If You Had No Competition?
Chapter 13: Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition: Middle Grounds.
Chapter 14: Property Rights and Wrongs.
Chapter 15: Market Failure: Asymmetric Information and Public Goods.

Part IV: The Part of Tens.

Chapter 16: Ten (Or so) Famous Economists.
Chapter 17: Ten Seductive Economic Fallacies.
Chapter 18: Ten Economic Ideas to Hold Dear.

Appendix: Glossary.

Index
Back to top Go down

Economics for Dummies UK edition (2nd ed) | Peter Antonioni & Sean Flynn
Page 1 of 1