AnthroPortugal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fórum de Antropologia e Genética

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Postem os vossos resultados do 23andMe (ou outro teste comercial)
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 12:15 pm by Endovelicus

» The Portuguese of the US
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 5:03 am by CKMordi

» Eurogenes K11 e K12
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 11:30 pm by CKMordi

» Eurogenes Global 25
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes Hunter Gatherer vs. Farmer Admixture Proportions
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 8:42 pm by CKMordi

» Eurogenes EUtest
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 2:21 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K12b
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 10:36 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K10
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 10:07 pm by Endovelicus

» Eurogenes K9
Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 pm by Endovelicus

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
A pigmentação dos portugueses
Eurogenes Global 25
Eurogenes K13
The Cagots / Os Agotes
Postem os vossos resultados do 23andMe (ou outro teste comercial)
World Medieval G25 Unscaled Calculator
What Music Are You Listening To? - Que Música Ouvem?
LM Genetics k36 report
Locate Portuguese Surnames
Map Lovers
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is LusoAmerican

Our users have posted a total of 290 messages in 65 subjects

Iran downs drone, Putin warns US

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CKMordi

CKMordi

Female

Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  Empty
PostSubject: Iran downs drone, Putin warns US    Iran downs drone, Putin warns US  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Quote :
Following China's warning this week that the United States is poised to open "Pandora's Box" in the Middle East should it escalate military action against Iran, Russia's President Vladimir Putin has weighed in, on Thursday saying any American military strike would have "catastrophic" consequences.
Putin warned further that US attack "would trigger a surge in violence and a possible refugee exodus," according to Reuters. During an annual televised question and answer session hosted by the Russian leader, he reiterated Moscow's position that Tehran is in full compliance with its nuclear commitments under the 2015 JCPOA. He also slammed the US-imposed sanctions now choking the Iranian economy as "groundless".
Quote :
"I want to say at once that this would be a catastrophe for the region" — Putin said. 
from zerohedge

Iran shoots down US surveillance drone, heightening tensions

Quote :
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran’s Revolutionary Guard shot down a U.S. surveillance drone Thursday in the Strait of Hormuz, marking the first time the Islamic Republic directly attacked the American military amid tensions over Tehran’s unraveling nuclear deal with world powers.
The two countries disputed the circumstances leading up to an Iranian surface-to-air missile bringing down the U.S. Navy RQ-4A Global Hawk, an unmanned aircraft with a wingspan larger than a Boeing 737 jetliner and costing over $100 million.
Iran said the drone “violated” its territorial airspace, while the U.S. called the missile fire “an unprovoked attack” in international airspace over the narrow mouth of the Persian Gulf and President Donald Trump tweeted that “Iran made a very big mistake!”
from ap news
1. It looks like things are going to get worse before they get better. 
2. I hope there isn't war but who knows 
3. I hate Trump now. He is literally doing the opposite of what he said he would do.
Back to top Go down

Iran downs drone, Putin warns US
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnthroPortugal :: Notícias e Actualidades (News Articles) :: Internacional (International)-
Jump to: